Long Range 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Web Smart Switch with 4 Gigabit RJ45/SFP Combo Ports
Features and benefits
- Twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet ports and four Gigabit RJ45/SFP combo ports.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 450W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network.
- Power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
- PoE long range mode with Ethernet cable to extend up to 200 meters.
- Dual firmware to reduce down time for the switch.
- Voice VLAN to enhance sound quality for IP phones.
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
- Surge protection 6KV to avoid the damage of the switch and connected devices.
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3
Snooping and Mirror.
- 56Gbps switch capacity.
- 8K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 9KB.
- Two fans with hot-swappable fan tray and19-inch 1U rack-mount design.
IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Splitter with Adjustable 5V DC, 9V DC, 12V DC Output
Features and benefits
- Supports IEEE802.3at/af PoE and proprietary PoE such as PoE injectors
- Splits a networked PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data connections
- Allows for non-PoE device installation in remote locations where power is unavailable
- Adjustable slide switch for either 5V/2A, 9V/2A or 12V/2A DC output power
- PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices
- Delivers power and data to PoE splitter from up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a single Ethernet cable
- Reduces installation and equipment costs
- Easy Plug and Play desktop or wall-mounted installation
The GP-101ST Gigabit PoE (Power over Ethernet) Splitter delivers both data and electrical power to non-PoE Fast Ethernet
or Gigabit Ethernet–enabled products such as network cameras and wireless access points, using an Ethernet cable and
without deploying power outlets and electrical cabling. Ideal for remote locations, the GP-101ST allows data transfer between
the PSE (Power Source Equipment) and GP-101ST up to Gigabit speeds and delivers power output voltages of 12V, 9V or
5V DC simultaneously up to 100 meters (328 feet). The GP-101ST is easy to install and requires no tools or software, while
offering the benefits of cost savings as well as flexible network planning and high reliability.
Easy Installation End-to-End PoE Solution
The GP-101ST supports 802.3at/af and proprietary PoE, ensuring compatibility with other 802.3at/af PoE/proprietary-
compliant injectors and switches. The GP-101ST is easy to install and requires no tools or software configuration. Just
connect the GP-101ST device to any power source device such as a PoE injector unit or a PoE switch to provide power to
Ethernet-enabled devices. The GP-101ST offers small to medium business a complete end-to-end PoE solution.
Cost Saving Network Deployment
The GP-101ST supports 802.3at/af ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af PoE compliant injectors or PoE switches.
Taking the convenience of PoE, the GP-101ST eliminates the need and costs to place an Ethernet-enabled device such as
a wireless access point or a network camera near a power outlet or deploy electrical cabling. For flexible network deployment
options, the compact-sized GP-101ST can be mounted on a ceiling or wall up to 100 meters (328 feet) from a power source.
Reliable and Flexible Power Supply
The GP-101ST features PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices and supports 5V, 9V or 12V DC output
with a built-in slide switch to select the power output according to the requirements of your network device.