Cisco Small Business 100, 300 & 500 Series Wireless Access Points
Features and benefits
Easy to install and configure
Simple installation, intuitive web-based configuration, and integrated setup wizard make them easy to use
High-speed wireless connectivity
Standards-based 802.11ac and 802.11n enhances throughput and range to next-generation applications.
Advanced security options
Comprehensive security features include WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access
Expandability and scalability
Using client bridge mode, expand a wired network wirelessly to a second Ethernet network at high speed. Expand
your wireless coverage by deploying multiple access points using Single Point Setup.
Energy-Efficient Ethernet and the power-saving radio scheduler help significantly cut power consumption.
100 Series Data Sheet 300 Series Data Sheet 500 Series Data Sheet
Cisco 250 Series Smart Switches
Solid business network at an affordable price
Features and benefits
In addition to basic management, security, and quality of service (QoS), these switches support capabilities such
as Layer 3 static routing, access control lists (ACLs), and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
Easy setup and management
The new Smart Network Application provides an innovative solution for on-box multi-device management. The 250
Series also supports FindIT Network Manager with Network PnP for on premise and cloud management across
Performance and reliability
The 250 Series is designed and tested to deliver the high performance and reliability you would expect from Cisco
switches. Enjoy speedy file transfers and keep vital business applications available.
Comprehensive energy-saving features are embedded, including energy detect, cable length detection, and
Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). All provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution without compromising
Limited lifetime warranty
Get peace of mind with our limited lifetime warranty, which includes one year of technical support and free
software fixes for the term of the warranty.
Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches
Affordable, Easy-to-Use Switches for Small Business Networks, with Zero
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications
- 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
- Power over Ethernet models to provide power to IP phones, access points, and other devices
- Works right out of the box: plug and play and no setup
● Ease of use: Cisco 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to
configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half-
or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 110 Series switches are also
designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps)
devices in the same network
- Automatic cable detection, so you do not have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
● Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 110 Series switches are available in both compact
desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a
desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
● High performance: Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business
applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support
Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting
you transfer large files in seconds.
● Reduced energy costs: Cisco 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing
power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In
addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption
by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
● Power over Ethernet (PoE): Cisco 110 Series switches are available with PoE ports on both Fast Ethernet
and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video
surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet
cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take
advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost.
● Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep
your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes
delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Loop detection helps
discover loops in the network that you might have accidentally created, thus avoiding broadcast storms that will
bring your network to a stall. Cable diagnostics help to quickly identify and troubleshoot network cabling faults and
issues. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on
through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
● Peace of mind: Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The
solution has been rigorously tested to make sure of optimal uptime and performance. In addition, the limited
lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.